Live Auction Information
Live Online Auctions
Welcome to our New Live running online auctions. Auctions will be scheduled by the staff at Vangoe.com. Please check for any of our upcoming auctions by clicking on the "Live Auctions Tab" at the top of any page. You may preview the items in any auction by clicking on the picture in the live auction listing.
If you would like to have your item included in any live auction. You will need to do the following.
- 1.Go to your Account and select the "Selling Tab".
- 2.Click on the “Open” listings tab to see your current auctions.
- 3.Select, with the check box, any or all auctions that you would like to send to a particular auction that we have scheduled.
- 4.After you select the items, scroll to the bottom of that page and you will see a drop down menu to the left of the “Assign to Live Auction” button. Using the drop down menu select the auction that you would like. (auctions will consist of anywhere from 100 to 1000 items depending on the category, date, and time).
- 5.You will be charged a nonrefundable live auction listing fee of 25 cents per item.
- 6.You will also be charged the normal 5% selling fee, if your item sells during the auction.
- 7.Please start your auction item pricing at the lowest amount that you would accept to sell the item. Once the auction starts, if a bid is placed on your item, it is considered sold and you will be required to complete the sale.
- 8.Please make sure that you have your Payment Methods completed with all necessary information to allow the buyer to pay for your item. Most buyers will pay almost immediately or very soon after the auction is completed. The shipping calculator will assist you in calculating shipping or you can sell with a flat rate fee. Please have this information correct on your listing before you send it to the live auction. This will make it easy for the buyers, and get you paid promptly.
- 9. Please note that All format listings can be sent to an auction.
Anyone interested in having a complete auction of just their own items, (for example - Tuesday night Jewelry Auction by the Seller “Jewels of the Past”), can do so, by contacting us thru the “contact us” button at the bottom of any web page. We will get your information and set up the auction according to your terms. (date, time, quantity of items).
If you have any other questions on our new live auctions, please ask us thru the contact us button.